- During stage 3, the following business practices will be in place.
- Masks are mandatory inside all parts of the building.
- The Clubhouse lobby and dining room will remain closed.
- Food and beverage will be available through the takeout window. The patio is also now open.
- The Proshop will be open at 7:00am every morning.
-2 individuals may share a power cart with divider.
- Please practice social distancing when waiting outside Proshop.
- Washrooms will be open and available with access through the outside entrance only, one person at a time. Please practice social distancing when waiting at washrooms.
- No tournaments or leagues at this time.
- No lessons will be offered in 2020.
- No touching flag poles or flags.
- No golf club rental available.
- No rakes in sand traps (free lift from sand).
-Merchandise now being sold from behind the counter
- Public tee times can be booked online or by phone up to 10 days in advance.
- Tee times available from 7:30am to 5:50pm.
Due to COVID-19, we are not currently running tournaments.
If you would like to make a future booking, we would be happy to help. Please note, bookings are tentative and subject to change.
For questions or to make a booking, please feel free to call 905-336-0006 ext. 6584 or email email@example.com
Thinking of a Membership for the 2021 season?
For more information on the pricing and availability of our 2021 Memberships, please feel free to visit our Membership section.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 905-336-0006 ext. 6584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in new volunteering opportunities?
We are looking for friendly, people oriented volunteers who have a basic knowledge of golf. Please visit our Volunteer section to learn more.
For all volunteering inquiries, please give us a call at 905-336-0006 ext. 6584 or email email@example.com
1265 Tyandaga Park Drive
Burlington, ON L7P 1N1