During stage 1, the following business practices will be in place.
- The Clubhouse lobby and dining room will remain closed.
- Food and beverage will be available strictly through the takeout window.
- The Proshop will be open at 6:30am every morning
- Only one person may enter the proshop at a time. Please practice social distancing when waiting outside Proshop.
- Washrooms will be open and available with access through the outside entrance only, one person at a time. Please practice social distancing when waiting at washrooms.
- No tournaments or leagues at this time.
- No lessons will be offered in 2020.
- The practice chipping area and practice putting green will be closed.
- No touching flag poles or flags.
- One person per cart at all times, unless riding with someone living in your household. Must show ID proof of same address - carts are subject to availability.
- No golf club rental or pull cart rental available.
- No rakes in sand traps (free lift from sand).
- No merchandise sales.
- Public tee times can be booked online or by phone up to 10 days in advance.
- Tee times available from 7am to 7pm.
We may adjust the model in stage 2 and/or stage 3.
Due to COVID-19, we are only taking tournament bookings for July 1, 2020 and onwards. Please note, bookings are tentative and subject to change.
For questions or to book, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 905-336-0006 x. 6584
Thinking of a Membership for the 2020 season?
Memberships are now available. For more information on how to purchase a membership, visit our Membership section to learn more about how to buy a 2020 Membership!
Feel free to give us a call at 905-336-0006 ext. 6584 for more information!
We are looking for friendly, people oriented volunteers who have a basic knowledge of golf.
For more information, feel free to give us a call at 905-336-0006 ext. 6584 or visit our Volunteer Program page to see what we have to offer!
1265 Tyandaga Park Drive
Burlington, ON L7P 1N1