The Disc Golf Course is now closed for the season. Check back next November for more information!
Disc golf is a flying disc sport in which players throw a disc at a target; it is played using rules similar to golf. The course at Tyandaga has nine holes, starting at tee #1.
- Players complete a hole by throwing a disc from a tee area toward a basket, throwing again from where the previous throw landed, until the target is reached.
- Usually, the number of throws a player uses to reach each target is tallied, and players seek to complete each hole in the lowest number of total throws.
This activity is free and open to all Burlington residents of all ages.
Please note, this course is not intended for organized team play at this time.
Residents will need to bring their own disc or can borrow them from the “Play Equipment Lending Library”. Visit burlington.ca/playlending for more information.
Disc Golf will be available seven days a week from dawn to dusk.
Play Disc Golf at your own risk and be aware of other users.
The City of Burlington is not responsible for any injuries, deaths, damages or loss or property for any reason, including its negligence.
Never throw into a blind area or when players, spectators, pedestrians or other park users are within range. Use a spotter.
Respect the Course
Observe all posted rules on the course, such as, no littering, graffiti, or abuse of equipment or environment.
Represent the Sport
Be positive and responsible. Teach others.
Ontario Disc Golf COVID-19 Etiquette
In order to promote safe interaction on the disc golf course and maintain a level of comfort for everyone present, we ask that all players on the course follow to the physical distancing standards laid out below.
- Physical distancing of at least 2 meters
- Maximum 5 players
- Approach the next tee when clear
- Do not touch the equipment of others
- Only one disc in the basket at a time
- Minimize contact with the basket
- Wearing a mask while playing is highly recommended
- Please do not gather in parking lot
Do not play if any player:
- Exhibits Covid-related symptoms
- Has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in past 14 days, or
- Is considered at-risk due to health concerns.